MOBIT Help & Support
What MOBIT Triggers and Actions are Supported
- Goal Achieved - Triggers when a contact achieves a designated goal in a campaign. ## Supported Searches
- None yet! ## Supported Actions
- Create or Update Contact - Creates or updates a contact given their mobile number, email or contact ID.
How to Get Started with MOBIT on Zapier
When you start creating a MOBIT Zap, you will be asked to connect your MOBIT account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your MOBIT API key.
To locate your API Key in your MOBIT account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your MOBIT account
- Expand the navigation in the top left of your account and click "Settings"
- Under the "Account Details" tab, locate the MOBIT API key section in the bottom left
- Copy the API key to your clickboard
- If API key is present, click "Generate API Key".
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your MOBIT account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with MOBIT
Common Problems with MOBIT on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message