How to connect K Factors + Birdeye
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and Birdeye automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- New Canceled InvoiceTriggers when a payment request is canceled in birdeyeTrigger
- New RefundTriggers when a new refund is created in birdeyeTrigger
- New InvoiceTriggers when a new invoice is created in birdeyeTrigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created in birdeyeTrigger
- New PaymentTriggers when a new payment is created in birdeyeTrigger
Creates a new customer for a specified business.
Creates a new invoice in birdeye when invoice created in quickbooks
Mark a transaction as paid
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and Birdeye.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.