Heymarket SMS Help & Support
What Heymarket Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New or Updated Contact - Triggers when a contact is created or updated.
- Outgoing Message - Triggers whenever a message is sent.
- Chat Started - Triggers when a new chat is started (inbound or outbound).
- Incoming Message - Triggers whenever a message is received.
- None yet!
- Send Template Message - Sends a text message based on a template.
- Create or Update Contact - Creates or updates a contact.
- Update List - Adds or removes contacts from a list.
- Send Custom Message - Sends a custom text message.
How to Get Started with Heymarket on Zapier
When you start creating a Heymarket Zap, you will be asked to connect your Heymarket account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Heymarket API key.
To locate your API Key in your Heymarket account, please follow these steps:
- Log into Heymarket.
- Click "Administration" from the bottom left menu
- Choose "Integrations".
- Choose Zapier
- Click "Generate API Key".
- Copy the generate API key to your clipboard
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Heymarket account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Heymarket
Common Problems with Heymarket on Zapier
I'm not able to connect Heymarket to Zapier#
You will need to be on the Premium plan or above in Heymarket to be able to connect with Zapier, more plan specific features can be found at this page: http://heymarket.com/pricing
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message