How to connect Finmo + Zoho CRM
Zapier lets you send info between Finmo and Zoho CRM automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Finmo and Zoho CRM workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a new deal is created by the broker or when a borrower signs up to start a new application.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when the deal is pushed to expert or submitted to a lender.Try ItTriggerInstant
Update Document Request Status
Triggers when there is activity on a document request.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new lead is created. If you are on a paid plan for the Zoho CRM then it is advisable to use New Module Entry (Instant) trigger.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Deal Note Created
Triggers when a new deal note is added in your team.Try ItTriggerInstant
Application Submitted by Borrower
Triggers when a borrower submits the application.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new contact is created. If you are on a paid plan for the Zoho CRM then it is advisable to use New Module Entry (Instant) trigger.Try ItTriggerScheduled
How Finmo + Zoho CRM Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Finmo and Zoho CRM.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.