Add Tags in Customerly when prospects view Personalized Images
When this happens
Step 1: New Personalized Image Impression
Then do this
Step 2: Add User Tag
Knowing a prospect has taken a specific action in your sales funnel can be incredibly useful, as well a good trigger for a follow-up.
Using personalized images used throughout your sales funnel, you can trigger adding a tag against a prospect, when they view certain high intent content.
For example you might sell red widgets. You might have a blog post about 'leaking red widgets', when a lead in your funnel starts to read this blog post, adding a tag in Customerly assigned to the sales team, gives a great opportunity to reach out and have a hot topic to address and add value to the prospect.
- New Personalized Image ImpressionTriggers when a new personalized image is viewed.Trigger
- Create Personalised Short LinkCreates a Personalised Short Link from the input data.Action
- Lead Converted to UserTriggers when a lead has been converted to user.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- New Tag on a UserTriggers when a user is tagged.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user is created.Trigger
- UnsubscribeTriggers when a user unsubscribes.Trigger
- Create/Update LeadCreates or updates a lead.Action
Attach a tag to an existing user or lead.
Creates or updates a new user.