ClickBank Help & Support
- How to Get Started with ClickBank on Zapier
- Popular Things to do with ClickBank
- Common Problems with ClickBank on Zapier
How to Get Started with ClickBank on Zapier
When you start creating a ClickBank Zap, you will be asked to connect your ClickBank account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your ClickBank API key.
To locate your API Key in your ClickBank account, please follow these steps:
Creating and Managing API Keys
You can view, create, and edit Developer and Clerk API keys to use with the ClickBank APIs.
If you are using a single account:
- Log in to your ClickBank account.
- Click the Account Settings tab.
- Click My Account.
- The existing Clerk API Keys and Developer API Keys are displayed.
- To create or edit keys, click the Edit option for either Developer API Keys or Clerk API Keys.
- To create a new key, click the Create button and specify a name for the new key.
- If you are creating a Clerk API key, select one or more roles to assign to the key.
- To edit an existing Clerk API key, click the Edit icon and select or deselect one or more roles.
If you are using a master account, you can view, create, and edit Clerk API keys for your users:
- Log in to your Master account.
- Click Users. The current users are displayed. You can create a new user, view a user’s Clerk API key, and manage a user’s roles.
- To create a new user, click Create New User. You can create an API-only user, or create a user who can also log into the user interface. Provide the information required for the user type, then specify the user’s roles.
- The user’s Clerk API key is displayed on the role selection page.
- To view a user’s Clerk API key or manage a user’s roles, click Manage Permissions. Select or deselect one or more roles, then click Save.
- appThe user’s Clerk API key is displayed on the role selection page.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue.”
If all steps were successful your ClickBank account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with ClickBank
Common Problems with ClickBank on Zapier
Does ClickBank need any special plan pricing?#
There is a small fee for posting an approved product on ClickBank ($49.95), but it's not a paid account.
Connect the Apps You Use Every Day
Get Started with a Free Account