Burst SMS Help & Support
What Burst-SMS Triggers and Actions are Supported
- Contact Added to List - Triggers when a new contact is added to a Burst SMS list. "Global Opt-Out" and "Quick SMS" lists are not available for use via Zapier.
- SMS Sent - Triggers when an SMS is sent. (WARNING: Do not use this trigger with the Send SMS Action for Burst SMS as this will cause a loop).
- SMS Received to Inbox - Triggers when any new messages are found in your SMS Inbox. Will also automatically detect an email address in the message and return this in the response.
- Link Hit - Triggers when a recipient clicks on Burst SMS Short URL.
- Delivery Report Received - Triggers when a delivery report is received for a message. Report values are "delivered", "pending", "hard-bounce", "soft-bounce".
- SMS Received to Virtual Mobile Number - Triggers immediately when a message is received by a Virtual Mobile Number. Will also detect an email address in the message and return this in the response.
- Find Contact - Finds an existing contact in a contact list.
- Send SMS to List - Send SMS to a Burst SMS contact list.
- Send SMS - Send a text message to a single mobile number.
- Add/Update Contact - Adds or updates a contact on a Burst SMS list.
- Delete Contact - Delete a contact from chosen list.
How to Get Started with Burst SMS on Zapier
To get started with Burst SMS on Zapier, first you will need to connect your Burst SMS account to use with your Zap
Next, you will be asked to enter in your API Key and API Secret:
Click on Settings at the top of the BurstSMS page once you have logged in, and the scroll down towards the bottom of the page. There you can find your API Key as well as define your API Secret:
Paste the API Key and API Secret into the login form. If your API key was entered correctly your APP account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Burst SMS
Common Problems with Burst SMS on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message