Ally Hub Help & Support
- How to Get Started with Sellead on Zapier
- Popular Things to do with Sellead
- Common Problems with Sellead on Zapier
How to Get Started with Sellead on Zapier
When you start creating a Sellead Zap, you will be asked to connect your Sellead account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Sellead API key.
To locate your API Key in your Sellead account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Sellead account.
- Click "Settings" / Gear Icon from the Top Menu.
- Click "Integrations" from the Left Menu.
- Choose Zapier and click "Integrate".
- Select an office, responsible, status and click "Get Token".
- Copy the generated Token to your clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Sellead account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Sellead
Common Problems with Sellead on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Connect the apps you use every day
Get started with a Free account