Agendize Help & Support
What Agendize Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Call - Triggers when a new call is made from Agendize tools.
- New Message - Triggers when a new message is sent, either by an operator or a visitor.
- New Client - Triggers when a new client is created.
- New Appointment - Triggers when a new appointment is made for a specific company.
- Create Client - Creates a new client.
How to Get Started with Agendize on Zapier
The first thing you'll need to do is connect your Agendize Account to Zapier. After you sign up and start creating the Zap you want, Zapier will ask you to start the process:
Connect a new account if you don’t already have one. You’ll be asked to log into your Agendize account (unless you are already logged in):
Finally, you will be asked to give Zapier permission to access your account. Click “Authorize Application” to continue:
Note: The account name is only for identifying your Agendize account inside Zapier. You can name it anything you like!:
You can now test your new account. If all steps were successful your Agendize account should now be successfully connected:
Popular Things To Do With Agendize
Common Problems with Agendize on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message