Task History stores a maximum of three months rolling data of your tasks, but Zapier can only guarantee a month rolling, or the last 10,000 tasks whichever comes first. To keep longer-term records of your task usage, you can export your task history as a backup on a regular basis.
Export your task history
- Go to your Task History.
- In the upper right, click the dropdown menu next to the checkbox.
- Select Select all (5,000 at a time).
If you want to export only certain tasks, you can use the dropdown menus at the top to filter your Task History by status, Zap, and date range.
- After selecting your tasks, click Download [x] tasks.
- In the dialog box, click Generate & Email CSV.
A CSV file of your tasks will be sent to your Zapier account’s email address. This may take a few minutes.
- Go to the email inbox associated with your Zapier account.
- Open the email containing the task export CSV file,
- Download the CSV file attachment.
If you have any questions about the task data in the export file, contact Zapier support for further assistance.
Need More Help?