On the Zaps page, the left sidebar shows all your Zap folders. Folders are a great way to keep your Zaps organized.
Organize your Zaps in foldersLast updated:
To create a new folder, click the + icon next to Private Folders or Shared Folders and enter a name. Learn more about creating shared folders.
To move an existing Zap to one of your folders:
- On the right of the Zap, click the down arrow.
- In the dropdown menu, select Move to Folder.
- Select the folder to move the Zap to.
To manage and take several actions on an individual folder, hover over a folder and click the gear icon that appears. A dropdown menu will appear with the following options:
- Rename: rename the folder.
- Share With: change the folder sharing options. Learn more about sharing an existing private folder.
- Export: export all the Zaps in the folder.
- Delete: delete the folder. When you delete a folder with Zaps, the Zaps will be moved back to your Home folder and will not be deleted.
Learn more about managing your Zaps.
Need More Help?