If you have multiple Zapier accounts, you can transfer Zaps between them. This can be useful if you have a personal account and are also a member of a team account. Before you can transfer Zaps between accounts, you’ll need to either set up your team account or be invited to be a member of one.
Transfer Zaps from your personal to team account
- Open the account switcher in the upper left corner
- Select Move Zaps.
- Select the personal account you want to transfer Zaps from
- Select the team account you want to transfer them to
- You’ll see a list of folders and Zaps in your account.
- Select the Zaps or folders you want to transfer
- Select Move these Zaps
You're almost done. Depending on how many Zaps you are moving, it can take some time before the process is complete. Don't navigate away from this page.
Once the move process is done, you can view the Zaps that were moved in your “To” account's dashboard. Learn more about data privacy in Zapier for Teams accounts.
Need More Help?