Manage your connected app accountsLast updated:
If you have multiple app accounts connected to Zapier, you can rename them to easily identify each of them in your account. On the left of an app account name, click the pencil icon and edit the name. Your changes will be saved automatically.
To test if the connection between an app account and Zapier is still active, go to My Apps and click Test next to the connection.
- Success: your connection is successful and no further action is required.
- Not Working: further action is required. Click See Details to view the error details, and click Reconnect to fix the connection.
- Go to My Apps. Here, you'll see all the app accounts currently connected to your Zapier account.
- Click Disconnect to remove a connected app account, then click Really? to confirm.
The connections between an app and Zapier will expire after a given time, such as after a year. To reconnect an app account:
- Go to My Apps.
- In the Reconnect Needed section, click Reconnect to reconnect a disconnected app account.
- Follow the steps to reconnect the app account.
All app accounts in My Apps have a Reconnect option. You can reconnect an app account at any time.
If you have any issues with your connected accounts, contact Zapier support.
Need More Help?