Follow these steps to use Stripe Payment Links in your Zap:
- In the Zap editor, click to open the Trigger step.
- In the Choose app & event section, search for and select Stripe.
- Click the Trigger Event dropdown menu, select New Event, then click Continue.
- In the Choose account section:
- If you already have a Stripe account connected to Zapier, select it from the account dropdown menu.
- If not, click Sign in to Stripe to connect your Stripe account.
- Once the account is connected, click Continue.
- In the Event Type dropdown menu, select Checkout Session Completed, then click Continue.
- In the Test trigger section, click Test trigger, then click Continue.
If you need to retrieve the line items of the order, add a Webhooks by Zapier step (see instructions below).
- Click the Action step, or click the plus + icon to add an action to your Zap.
- Search for and select Webhooks by Zapier.
- In the Action Event dropdown menu, select GET, then click Continue.
- In the URL field, type
Data Object IDfield from the Stripe trigger.
- In the Query String Params section, type
expandin the first field, and
line_itemsin the second field.
- In the Basic Auth field, type the Secret API Key generated from your Stripe account, followed by a
- Click Continue.
- Click Test & Review to ensure the information is correct.
Once this step is completed, you can use the Stripe order information in later action steps.