To get started with Yanado on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Yanado account to use with your Zap
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Yanado API key.
To locate your API Key in your Yanado account, please follow these steps:
- Go to Integrations page in Yanado settings.
- Click on the orange FAB button in the bottom right corner.
- In the dialog, enter the name of this key so you know what for you used it (e.g. Zapier)
- Select Read and write permission option.
- Click Create button.
- Select and copy paste the created API key into Zapier.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Yanado account will now be successfully connected.