When you start creating a WebinarJam Zap, you will be asked to connect your WebinarJam account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your WebinarJam API key.
To locate your API Key in your WebinarJam account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your WebinarJam Account
- Go to My Webinars.
- Choose any Webinar, to the right you'll see 4 circles with icons.
- Choose the Advanced Settings icon, which has a sprocket on it.
- In the pop up that appears, choose the third option "API Custom Integrations."
- Copy the API Key to your clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your WebinarJam account will now be successfully connected.