Note: You'll need to be an Account Administrator or Team Manager in Status Hero in order to connect it with Zapier. You can also connect while on their 21-day free trial.
When you start creating a Status Hero Zap, you will be asked to connect your Status Hero account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Status Hero API key.
To locate your API Key in your Status Hero account, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Status Hero account
- Select "Team Settings" from the Settings (gear icon) menu in the top navigation
- Select the "Integrations" tab
- Open the "Zapier" panel and copy the Team ID to your clipboard and paste it into Zapier
- Press "Show" to display the Team API Key, then copy it to your clipboard and paste it into Zapier
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue.”
If all steps were successful your Status Hero account will now be successfully connected.