- Admin/owner permissions - You need to be a Rise Admin to create API keys to connect Rise to Zapier.
- Partner documentation - What You Can Do with Zapier and Rise
When you start creating a Rise Zap, you will be asked to connect your Rise account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Rise API key.
To locate your API Key in your Rise account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your account (you must have admin privileges)
- Navigate to "Manage > Settings"
- Click "Manage API Keys"
- Click "Generate New Key"
- Enter a name for your key. This can be anything you like, but we recommend that it reflect the name of the application or integration the key is to be used for. Click "Generate Key"
- Copy the new API key that displays. This will be your only chance to copy the key. If you navigate away from this page before copying the key, you’ll have to delete it and generate a new key. Note: While Rise also sends notification emails to you and the account owner when each API key is created, these emails don't contain the API key.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue.”
If all steps were successful your Rise account will now be successfully connected.