When you start creating a Flowster Zap, you will be asked to connect your Flowster account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Flowster API key.
To locate your API Key in your Flowster account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Flowster account.
- Click your profile image in the top right.
- Click "Account Settings."
- Scroll down to the "API Key Settings" area.
- Click "Add API Key."
- Enter a Label, if desired.
- Copy the API key to your clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue.”
If all steps were successful your Flowster account will now be successfully connected.