When you start creating a CloudBlue Connect Zap, you will be asked to connect your CloudBlue Connect account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your CloudBlue Connect API key.
To locate your API Key in your CloudBlue Connect account, please follow these steps:
- Go to the Vendor or Provider portal.
- API→ Tokens → + CREATE TOKEN.
- Fill API Token Label and Create.
- Select the token→ Copy token to clipboard.
- Go to Zapier CloudBlue Connect screen configuration and paste the token.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue.”
If all steps were successful your CloudBlue Connect account will now be successfully connected.