When you start creating a 1CRM Zap, you will be asked to connect your 1CRM account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your 1CRM API key.
To locate your API Key in your 1CRM account, please follow these steps:
- Log into 1CRM admin account.
- Click "Administrations" from the "Reports and Settings" Menu.
- Choose "API and OAuth Settings".
- Click "Create".
- Make sure "Enable 1CRM API" is checked, click "Save"
- Click " API Clients", then "Create".
- Enter a name, for example "Zapier Integration".
- Make sure "Enabled" is checked.
- Select "Client Credentials" from "Enabled Grant Types".
- Select a user. Keep in mind that Zapier will execute actions in 1CRM on behalf of that user, so make sure the user has sufficient access privileges.
- Click Save.
- Click "Change API Secret", enter a secret word or phrase and click "Save". Make sure to remember your secret!
- Copy the API client ID to your clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your 1CRM account will now be successfully connected.