- Admin/owner permissions - You need to connect using a Zendesk user who is an administrator and have API access enabled.
- Paid/versioned account - A Zendesk Team or higher plan can be used with the Zendesk integration.
To get started with Zendesk, first click to connect a Zendesk account in your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Zendesk Account, Agent Email and API token.
To locate your API Token in your Zendesk account, please follow these steps:
- Click the Admin icon in the sidebar, followed by select Channels > API.
- Click the Settings tab and make sure Token Access is enabled.
- Click the + button to the right of Active API Tokens.
- Copy the token. Note, once you close this window, the full token will never be displayed again.
If all steps were successful your Zendesk account will now be successfully connected.