To get started with Visual Visitor on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Visual Visitor account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Visual Visitor's API key.
To locate your API Key in your Visual Visitor account, please follow these steps:
- Login to Visual Visitor.
- Go to “Configuration -> Users”.
- Select the User you wish to enable.
- Click on the “Other Integration” tab.
- Check “Enable Zapier Integration”.
- Select and Copy your “Zapier API Key”.
- You will need this to configure Zapier.
- Click “Update User”.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your Visual Visitor account will now be successfully connected.