- Paid/versioned account: Zapier integration is included in all SharpSpring paid plans
- Custom field support: Yes
- Partner’s documentation: https://help.sharpspring.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001037107-Zapier-Integration-Overview
To get started with SharpSpring on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your SharpSpring account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked enter your SharpSpring Account ID and Secret Key.
To locate your API Key in your SharpSpring account, please follow these steps:
- Login to your SharpSpring account.
- Click the Settings icon from the bottom left of your screen.
- Click "API Settings" under "SharpSpring API".
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your SharpSpring account will now be successfully connected.