- Admin/owner permissions: Yes, Audit/Template permissions Permissions are granted on a per-Audit/Template basis, User permissions do not grant Audit/Template access.
- Paid/versioned account: Yes, Premium and above
- Authentication method: API Token
- Custom field support: Yes
- Partner’s Documentation: Yes, 1, 2, 3
To get started with SafetyCulture on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your SafetyCulture account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to name your SafetyCulture connection and enter your API Key
To locate your API Key in your SafetyCulture account, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your SafetyCulture account.
- Head over to "Account" "My Profile" (Or click here).
- Scroll down to the API section. (Note this is only visible to premium users).
- Enter you password for SafetyCulture and hit the generate token button.
- Copy the access token seen on SafetyCulture into the popup back at Zapier and click the continue button.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API was entered correctly your SafetyCulture account will now be successfully connected.