To get started with NetHunt CRM on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your NetHunt CRM account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your NetHunt CRM's API key.
To locate your API Key in your NetHunt CRM account, please follow these steps:
- Log in your Gmail inbox with NetHunt CRM extension enabled.
- Click on the NetHunt CRM icon in the top-right corner (next to the Gmail account switcher).
- Click on the Gear icon to access NetHunt CRM settings.
- Under "Developer tools" click on the "Generate API Key.
- Copy the generate API key to your clipboard
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your NetHunt CRM account will now be successfully connected.