When you create a Zap that includes Freshservice as one of the apps, you will need to add your Freshservice account to Zapier.
Click on “Connect a Freshservice Account”.
- Provide a name for the account. This will help you identify the Freshservice account in Zapier.
- Enter the subdomain of your Freshservice account.
- Enter the API key of your account. To get your API key:
* Login to your Freshservice account.
* Click on your profile picture in the top-right corner choose "Profile settings".
* Your API key will be on the right pane.
- Click on ‘Continue’.
Zapier will verify the information and display the “Account is working” message. Click on ‘Continue’ to proceed with the Zap.