To get started with Action Network on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Action Network account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Action Network's API key.
To locate your API Key in your Action Network account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Action Network account.
- From the "Start Organizing" menu at the top, click on "API & Sync".
- Choose the group you want to use for your Zapier zap. (Note: Only choose a group, not your personal list.)
- On the next page, if you already have an API key it will be in the left column, under "Your API Key". Copy the key to your clipboard.
- If you don't have an API key yet, the box will be blank. Click "Generate New Key" to create an API key for your group, then copy it to your clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your Action Network account will now be successfully connected.