The Zap is set up, but it errors when trying to test the Facebook Groups step.
In order to use a group with Zapier, an administrator needs to add the Zapier app to the group, and grant the necessary permissions.
- Go to the page that lists your Facebook Groups
- Click on the group's name, and click Settings.
- Scroll down to the section called Apps, under the heading Advanced and click the pencil icon to edit it.
- In the search box, type Zapier, and then click the Zapier entry.
- Facebook will ask you to confirm that you want to add that app to your group. Click the Add button.
- Go back to the group's home and click the three dots menu.
- Click Group apps.
- Select the Zapier app from the list.
- Check that the option Post content into this group on your behalf is checked and click Allow access.