Customer Identifier is contact information that you want to use to match your customers by. Depending on how you wish to set up your customer match up, you have the following options to search by:
- Phone Number
- First, last name, country and zip code
- Multiple Identifiers (for advanced users)
When using the Multiple Identifiers as your Customer Identifier option, you'll need to either fill out as either:
- Phone Number
- First Name
- Last Name
- Country Code
- Zip Code
For this option, you don’t need to necessarily fill out all options, but when looking up the name or location you’ll need to ensure data is based on for those two fields above.
It can take 6-8 hours for the customer list to populate with your contact. If you find after 6-8 hours they are still not appearing, contact support and we can take a closer at this for you.
Only conversion actions with a source of "Import from clicks" are supported with the Offline Conversions action.
- If you wish to import conversion data to a single Ad account select that account from the dropdown.
- If you are you using My Client Center (MCC) and wish to import conversion data to all Ads accounts within the MCC, select your "MCC".
- If you are you using My Client Center (MCC) and wish to import conversion data to only some of the accounts within the MCC, you will need to set up a different action step for each of the accounts you want to send the data to. Start by selecting the MCC and a new box will appear called "Managed Account" where you can select your first child account.
You are likely receiving this error because Google Ads needs up to 24 hours after the ad click before a conversion can be successfully uploaded. Try adding a delay step of 24 hours to your Zap to ensure all conversions are counted.
Currently, a Lead Form in Google Ads can only be tied to one live Zap, so this error may happen if you try to turn on a second Zap using the same Lead Form. If you don't have any other live Zap using this Lead Form, delete the Webhook URL and Key values under Lead Delivery Options, in your Google Ads account. Then, try turning the Zap on again.
Deleting these values will break any existing Zaps tied to the Lead Form, if you already have any.