The Weather by Zapier app allows you to get weather forecasts and trigger Zaps on certain weather conditions. Zapier gets weather data from Dark Sky.
Trigger Zaps from weather forecastsLast updated:
All triggers and search actions for Weather by Zapier require the latitude and longitude of the location you want to get the weather information for. You can get your latitude and longitude with this tool.
You can choose to display temperatures in either Celsius or Fahrenheit. To do that, select the appropriate option in the Units dropdown menu.
Besides temperatures, the Weather app shows other weather-related information. These are some of the fields available.
- Humidity: The relative humidity, between 0 and 1, inclusive.
- Pressure: The sea-level air pressure in millibars.
- WindSpeed: The wind speed in miles per hour.
- Visibility: The average visibility in miles, capped at 10 miles.
- PrecipProbability: The probability of precipitation occurring, between 0 and 1, inclusive.
Need More Help?