What Azendoo Triggers and Actions are Supported?#
- New Task Assigned to Me - Triggers when a user sends me a task.
- New Task - Triggers when a user creates a task.
- New Completed Task - Triggers when a task is marked as completed.
- Send New Message - Creates a new conversation.
- Create Subject - Creates a new subject
- Create Task - Creates a new task.
- Create New Activity - Triggers a new activity by the app.
How to Get Started with Azendoo on Zapier#
To get started with Azendoo on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Azendoo account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to name your Azendoo connection and enter your API Key
To locate your API Key in your Azendoo account, please follow these steps:
- Login to your Azendoo account.
- Head over to your "Account Settings" page, and onto the "Applications" tab.
- Scroll down to the API key generator and create a new API key for Zapier.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API was entered correctly your Azendoo account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Azendoo#
Common Problems with Azendoo on Zapier#
If you create a task in a secret subject, you can assign it to members of the workspace that are not part of the secret subject.
When using the Trigger “new task assigned to me”, make sure to have another member assigning tasks to you for the trigger to work.