If you want to delete your Zapier account, you must do so yourself. For security reasons, Zapier will never delete your account on your behalf. Deleting your account is permanent and can't be undone. All Accounts, Zaps, developer apps, and account connections will be gone forever. This includes any Teams you may have created under the same account email address.
Delete your Zapier account
If you sign in to Zapier using Google Single Sign-On (SSO), you must first disconnect your Google account. If you do not sign into Zapier using Google SSO, proceed to step 2.
- In your account email settings, click Disconnect next to your Google account.
- Navigate to this page and enter your email address, then click Send Reset Instructions.
- You’ll receive an email containing a link to reset your password. Navigate to your email inbox and click the link in the email, then set a new password for your Zapier account.
- Navigate to this page
- Click Confirm it’s you.
- You’ll be redirected to a login page. Enter your password, then click Continue.
- In the Verify Current Email field, enter your account email address.
- In the Confirm you want to delete your account field, enter DELETE in all caps.
- Click Delete your Account(s).
Once your account is deleted, it cannot be restored or recovered in any way.
Need More Help?