How do I check if a domain has been verified?
You can check the status of your domain verification in your security settings.
To verify a domain:
Once a domain is verified, you’ll see a list of members for that domain, as well as information about each member’s Zapier account:
- Whether their email address is confirmed
- Whether they are an existing member in your Company account and if they have a separate account on Zapier
- Whether multi-factor authentication (MFA) is enabled
- The number of tasks used in their other Zapier account
- When they created their other Zapier account
Does Zapier periodically verify domains?
No, Zapier does not periodically verify domains. DNS record checks may be cached by a nameserver, so checking frequently may result in a false negative.
How many domains can I very?
You can verify up to 150 domains. This is a security limit to prevent abuse like spamming.
Can I de-verify a domain so I can add a new domain?
No, domains cannot be de-verified at this time. If you need more help with your domains, contact support.
I see an error message: "Verification request already submitted for this domain.”
You will see this error message if your domain has been verified in another Zapier account. A domain can only be verified in one Zapier account.