How to connect Zoom + Customer.io
Zapier lets you send info between Zoom and Customer.io automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.
automatically do this!
Creates an event.
- New MeetingTriggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggers when a new Recording is completed for a Meeting or Webinar.Trigger
- New RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a Webinar.Trigger
- Create MeetingCreates a new Zoom Meeting. (Options not available here will default to user/account Zoom settings.)Action
- Create Meeting RegistrantCreates a new meeting registrant.Action
- Create Webinar RegistrantCreates a new webinar registrant.Action
- Create or Update a PersonCreates a new person. If the person already exists, it will be updated.Action
- Create EventCreates an event.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Zoom + Customer.io.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.