Zoho Mail + Eventzilla Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Zoho Mail and Eventzilla.
It's easy to connect Zoho Mail + Eventzilla and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when you receive a new email.
Triggers when a new email is received and you tag it within two days.
Triggers when an attendee is checked in at an event. It will also be triggered if a previously checked-in attendee is unchecked.
Triggers when an existing registration is updated. Typical use cases include order cancellation, manual confirmation of a pending transaction etc.
Triggers when you receive a new email that matches given conditions.
Triggers when an attendee registers for an event on Eventzilla. Attendee information is collected for each ticket in an order.
Triggers when a new registration transaction occurs at an event.
Triggers when a new guest is added to the event waitlist.
- Step 1: Authenticate Zoho Mail + Eventzilla.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.