How to connect Zoho Forms + Airtable + FileStack
Zapier lets you send info between Zoho Forms, Airtable, and FileStack automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Zoho Forms + Airtable + FileStack
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Zoho Forms, Airtable, and FileStack. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New Form EntryTriggers when a new form entry is submitted.Trigger
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is created. Optionally: triggers when any record (new or existing) is first added to a selected view.Trigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record with auto-populating fields.Action
- Create Records (With Line Item Support)Creates up to 10 multiple new records with line item inputAction
- Update RecordUpdate the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.Action
- Find Many Records (With Line Item Support)Finds multiple rows (10 max) using Airtable's search syntax. Returned as line items.Action
- Find RecordUse simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more atAction
Find or Create Record(s)
Find or Create Record
Applies a transformation (sharpen, blur, sepia, monochrome, and more) to an image.
Resizes an image.
Rotates an image.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Zoho Forms, Airtable, and FileStack.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.