Zipwhip + CallRail Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Zipwhip and CallRail.
It's easy to connect Zipwhip + CallRail and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new SMS is sent.
Triggers shortly after an inbound phone call is completed and includes post call fields (e.g. recording URL, duration, etc.).
Triggers when an inbound phone call is started.
Triggers when a new Company is created.
A form capture is tagged.
Triggers when your landline receives a new SMS from a mobile number.
Triggers when a phone call is marked as "Spam".
Triggers when a phone call is tagged.
A form is captured.
Triggers when a new Session Tracker is created.
- Step 1: Authenticate Zipwhip + CallRail.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.