How to connect Zapier Chrome extension + pdfFiller
Zapier lets you send info between Zapier Chrome extension and pdfFiller automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New PushWhen you trigger this Zap from the Zapier Chrome extension, by default it will include the website’s title, URL, timestamp, and who triggered the Zap. You can add additional Input Fields if you’d like to include more information.Trigger
- Reply to ChromeAfter triggering a Zap via the Chrome extension, you can return the results and display them right in the extension.Action
- New Filled FormTriggers when a form is filled out.Trigger
- New Filled DocumentTriggers when a new filled document is created.Trigger
- New DocumentTriggers when a new document is added.Trigger
- Create Filled DocumentCreate a new filled document based on an existing fillable document.Action
- Create Fill RequestCreate a new fill request.Action
- Download DocumentDownload a document as a file.Action
Get a URL for opening a document in the editor.
Move a document to a folder.
Upload an existing file or attachment.
Search for a document by name.
- Step 1: Authenticate Zapier Chrome extension and pdfFiller.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.