How to connect Zamzar + SurveyMonkey
Zapier lets you send info between Zamzar and SurveyMonkey automatically—no code required.
- New Conversion JobTriggers when a conversion job has completed.Trigger
- New FileTriggers when a new file has been converted successfully.Trigger
- Convert FileUploads a file for conversion.Action
- Create Content FileCreates a PDF file using content provided from any other app, for example from a form, spreadsheet, database or RSS Feed.Action
- Find Converted FileFinds a file for a specific job id.Action
- New Response NotificationTriggers a notification when your survey is completed.Trigger
- New Response Notification With AnswersTriggers a notification when your survey is completed and sends the entire response. Only for SurveyMonkey annual paid users.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact in your address book.Action
Send a survey invitation to one or more contacts and/or emails.
Find a collector for one of your surveys.
Find one of your address book contacts.
Find one of your surveys.
- Step 1: Authenticate Zamzar + SurveyMonkey.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.