How to connect Yoast SEO + Webflow
Zapier lets you send info between Yoast SEO and Webflow automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Published PostTriggers when a new post is published.Trigger
- Form SubmissionTriggers when a new form submission occurs.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is placed.Trigger
- Updated OrderTriggers when an order is updated.Trigger
- Create ItemAdds a new item to a given collection.Action
- Create Live ItemAdds a new item to a given collection on your published site.Action
- Fulfill OrderFulfills an order.Action
- Refund OrderRefund an order.Action
Unfulfills an order.
Updates an item.
Updates a live item.
Updates an order.
- Step 1: Authenticate Yoast SEO and Webflow.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.