How to connect Yoast SEO + LinkedIn
Zapier lets you send info between Yoast SEO and LinkedIn automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with Yoast SEO + LinkedIn
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Yoast SEO + LinkedIn workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Facebook Pages to their workflows
Share your WordPress posts published with Yoast SEO on Facebook Pages, Twitter and LinkedInShare your WordPress posts published with Yoast SEO on Facebook Pages, Twitter and LinkedInPremium
- New Published PostTriggers when a new post is published.Trigger
- Create Company UpdateCreates a new update for a Company Page.Action
- Create Share UpdatePosts a status update sharing some content.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Yoast SEO and LinkedIn.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.