How to connect Yammer + Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Yammer and Zapier automatically—no code required.
- New MessageTriggers when new messages are posted.Trigger
- Create MessageCreate a new Feed Story.Action
- New Action (Legacy)Triggers when you another zap has been triggered.Trigger
- App Incident Update (Legacy)Triggers when there is a new or updated app incident (an app is having issues, or is back to normal).Trigger
- New Authorization (Legacy)Triggers when you add a new authorization.Trigger
- API Is Down (Legacy)Triggers when an API is down or having issues.Trigger
- New App in Beta (Legacy)Triggers whenever a new app is released for beta testing on Zapier.Trigger
- New Apps and Updates (Legacy)Triggers whenever Zapier does any updates to apps (like adding a new trigger or action).Trigger
Triggers when you add a new zap.
Triggers when a Zap in your account encounters an error.
Create a new account authorization.
Searches for a public Service
Searches for a Zap
- Step 1: Authenticate Yammer + Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.