How to connect XING Events + BSI
Zapier lets you send info between XING Events and BSI automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New AttendeeTriggers when a new attendee registers to one of your events.Trigger
- New EventTriggers when an event is activated.Trigger
- New SaleTriggers when a new purchase in done in one of your events.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new Lead is readyTrigger
- New CommunicationTriggers when a new communication is readyTrigger
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer from BSI is ready.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a new Task is readyTrigger
- Create LeadCreate a new leadAction
Creates a new communication
Creates a new customer
Creates a new task
- Step 1: Authenticate XING Events + BSI.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.