XenVoice Help & Support
What XenVoice Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Call/Fax/Message Event - Triggers when a new event is logged in your call, message or fax history. ## Supported Searches
- None yet! ## Supported Actions
- None yet!
How to Get Started with XenVoice on Zapier
When you start creating a XenVoice Zap, you will be asked to connect your XenVoice account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your XenVoice API key.
To locate your API Key in your XenVoice account, please follow these steps:
- Login to your XenVoice account.
- Click on "Settings" icon as shown top right corner.
- In Drop down menu, you need to select "Account Settings".
- In this section, you need to select "Integration" as shown in left side panel.
- Click "Generate API Key".
- Copy the generated API key to your clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue.”
If all steps were successful your XenVoice account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with XenVoice
Common Problems with XenVoice on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message