How to connect Wufoo + WinSMS
Zapier lets you send info between Wufoo and WinSMS automatically—no code required.
Triggers when someone fills out your form.
Creates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select.
- New Entry (poll)Triggers when someone fills out your form. This is a slow version wherein we check periodically for new entries.TriggerScheduled
- New FieldTriggers when a new field is added to a form.TriggerScheduled
- New FormTriggers when you build a new form.TriggerScheduled
- New Entry (webhook)Triggers when someone fills out your form instantly using webhooks (but you will need to create the webhooks manually).TriggerInstant
- New EntryTriggers when someone fills out your form.TriggerInstant
- Create Entry (Legacy)Creates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select (except not files).ActionScheduled
- Create EntryCreates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select.ActionScheduled
Find a form submission by a field and its value.
Triggers when a new reply SMS is received. Replies from US numbers are currently not supported by this trigger. Unicode or emoji characters in replies may not appear as is in the response.
Sends an SMS message to the specified recipient/s.
- Step 1: Authenticate Wufoo + WinSMS.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.