How to connect Wufoo + Textiful
Zapier lets you send info between Wufoo and Textiful automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Entry (poll)Triggers when someone fills out your form. This is a slow version wherein we check periodically for new entries.Trigger
- New FieldTriggers when a new field is added to a form.Trigger
- New FormTriggers when you build a new form.Trigger
- New Entry (webhook)Triggers when someone fills out your form instantly using webhooks (but you will need to create the webhooks manually).Trigger
- New EntryTriggers when someone fills out your form.Trigger
- Create Entry (Legacy)Creates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select (except not files).Action
- Create EntryCreates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select.Action
- Find a SubmissionFind a form submission by a field and its value.Action
Triggers when a new contact is added to a Textiful campaign
Opt-in a new contact into one or more text lists. Each number will have to reply "YES" or "Y" to a confirmation text that is sent to them before completing their enrollment.
Send a broadcast text message to every eligible contacts in your Textiful account or to contacts in a specific text list. Contacts must already belong to your Textiful account to receive this message.
Send a text message to a contact. If the contact is new, an opt-in confirmation message will be sent asking for permission to receive text messages. New contacts will have to reply "YES" or "Y" to the opt-in text that is sent to them.
- Step 1: Authenticate Wufoo and Textiful.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.