How to connect Wufoo + IPQualityScore
Zapier lets you send info between Wufoo and IPQualityScore automatically—no code required.
- New Entry (poll)Triggers when someone fills out your form. This is a slow version wherein we check periodically for new entries.Trigger
- New FieldTriggers when a new field is added to a form.Trigger
- New FormTriggers when you build a new form.Trigger
- New Entry (webhook)Triggers when someone fills out your form instantly using webhooks (but you will need to create the webhooks manually).Trigger
- New EntryTriggers when someone fills out your form.Trigger
- Create Entry (Legacy)Creates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select (except not files).Action
- Create EntryCreates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select.Action
- Find a SubmissionFind a form submission by a field and its value.Action
Verify the deliverability of an email address and score its reputation. Detect disposable and abusive email addresses along with spam traps and complainers.
Verify phone numbers worldwide and retrieve carrier details, line type, VOIP status, geographic data, risk scores, and much more.
Lookup IP address details and IP reputation to determine geo location and risk analysis, including an overall Fraud Score, recent abusive activity and status as a proxy, VPN, or TOR connection.
Score an order, transaction, or user to identify fraudulent orders, stolen credit cards, and high risk user behavior. Screen payment or user data for suspicious behavior in real-time.
- Step 1: Authenticate Wufoo and IPQualityScore.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.