How to connect Wufoo + I Done This
Zapier lets you send info between Wufoo and I Done This automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Entry (poll)Triggers when someone fills out your form. This is a slow version wherein we check periodically for new entries.Trigger
- New FieldTriggers when a new field is added to a form.Trigger
- New FormTriggers when you build a new form.Trigger
- New Entry (webhook)Triggers when someone fills out your form instantly using webhooks (but you will need to create the webhooks manually).Trigger
- New EntryTriggers when someone fills out your form.Trigger
- Create Entry (Legacy)Creates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select (except not files).Action
- Create EntryCreates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select.Action
- Find a SubmissionFind a form submission by a field and its value.Action
- I Done This
When a new entry is created.
- I Done This
Create a new entry.
- Step 1: Authenticate Wufoo and I Done This.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
About I Done This
I Done This makes it easy to track and celebrate the progress that you and your colleagues make at work every day. We email you at day's end and ask, "What'd you get done today?" Just reply. The next morning, you'll get a digest that shows your team's accomplishments from yesterday. Start a conversation and share your thanks.