How to connect Wufoo + GoCanvas
Zapier lets you send info between Wufoo and GoCanvas automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Entry (poll)Triggers when someone fills out your form. This is a slow version wherein we check periodically for new entries.Trigger
- New FieldTriggers when a new field is added to a form.Trigger
- New FormTriggers when you build a new form.Trigger
- New Entry (webhook)Triggers when someone fills out your form instantly using webhooks (but you will need to create the webhooks manually).Trigger
- New EntryTriggers when someone fills out your form.Trigger
- Create Entry (Legacy)Creates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select (except not files).Action
- Create EntryCreates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select.Action
- Find a SubmissionFind a form submission by a field and its value.Action
Triggers when a new submission is uploaded to GoCanvas for the specified app. You should have a submission to get the dynamic fields.
Deletes an existing Dispatch. You must know the "Description" of the Dispatch you want to delete.
Creates a GoCanvas Dispatch. Make sure Dispatch is enabled for your GoCanvas App.
Sync the selected Reference Data file with Google Sheets
- Step 1: Authenticate Wufoo and GoCanvas.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.